Retail Night Manager
- $20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Rainbow Acres is a privitly owned Natural Food store and is looking for an experience (at least 3 years) night manager for our PM shift 1:00 pm - 9:30 pm. You will manage about 10 -15 people and need to have extensive knowlege of retail grocery with natural foods knowlege a big plus!
Summary: Responsible for promoting store sales through effective sales techniques and good customer service and maintaining sufficient floor stock by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Functions as role model to staff by performing all store functions as necessary, demonstrating good work habits, encouraging clean and safe work habits and promoting positive attitudes toward customers.
- Instructs store staff regarding job responsibilities on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains and stocks inventory, and prices products according to pricing as set forth by the corporate office.
- Maintains store standards in accordance with corporate policy.
- Minimizes customer complaints through effective customer service in accordance with store policy.
- Reports any theft or suspected theft by customers or employees to the appropriate parties immediately.
- Provides sufficient staffing for store needs at all times.
- Prepares and submits time schedules as prescribed by corporate policy.
- Ensures cash drawers are reconciled accurately on a daily basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Interviews and hires store personnel.
- Enforces store policies in verbal and written form as needed.
- Assigns daily duties and supervises store personnel to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Conducts performance evaluations for store personnel in accordance with company policy.