- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Responsible for greeting guests and patrons with a smile, seating them according to specified guidelines.
- Manage incoming phone calls for reservations, directions, and general information and assist servers when needed.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year or previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Able to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests and patrons.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills, as well as speed, accuracy, detail, courtesy, and anticipation of guest’s needs.
- Ensure all guests and patrons are greeted promptly and graciously upon entering the restaurant.
- Escort customers to a table and supply appropriate menus.
- Answer restaurant telephone in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provide general information and answer any inquiries regarding hours of operation, hotel services, and reservation requirements.
- Maintain a clean and neat workplace.
- Assist servers in organizing and setting up of dining room for large parties.
The Standard, Downtown LA, sister hotel to The Standard Hollywood, The Standard, Spa Miami Beach, and The Standard, New York, pioneered the revitalization of Downtown Los Angeles, remaining today an unsurpassed social and cultural hub. With features including a spectacular Rooftop bar and pool, 24/7 Restaurant, Paddle Room, over sized guest rooms, meeting and event spaces, the hotel is the ideal spot for both business and play. From the vibrating pod waterbeds on the roof to the giant black foot sculpture placed in some guest bathrooms, every detail of the hotel conveys that The Standard is anything but.