- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The primary responsibility of the Bartender is to provide excellent service to all guests who approach the bar, prepare and pour drinks, and keep the bar area cleaned and stocked at all times as required.
JOB FOCUS: Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Prepares ordered drinks with proper portions and ingredients such as wine, liquor and related bar service to guests at assigned stations.
- Expedites drink orders for each party quickly and accurately. Serves refills upon request as well as follows up for additional beverage requirements.
- Possesses a keen sense of timing and is capable of discreetly speeding up or slowing down his/her station as necessary.
- Mixes drinks according to prescribed recipes; keeps station stocked with all liquor, glasses and accessories necessary; accounts for all beginning cash register bank, all cash, complimentary drinks and charge receipts.
- Resourceful with beverages, fruit and supplies in order to maintain low beverage costs.
- Must have knowledge of beverages, glassware, and garnishes.
- At least 1 year prior bartending experience, preferably at a high volume restaurant.
- At least 1 year previous money handling position, preferably at a high volume restaurant.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts. Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Working knowledge of all restaurant functions.
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Must be 21 and over.