- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are looking for EXPERIENCED Stock associates - we are located on Abbot Kinney, this is not an entry level retail position. We're seeking bright individuals who LOVE people, are efficient, takes initiative, has a drive to exceed goals and expectations. We have a laid back vibe here where our customers are #1 and we take care of everyone who comes into our home! Due to the nature of our business, we are looking for individuals who are flexible in joining us in SALES as well.
- You are an Alternative brand champion - the world loves Alternative! We want you to love it as well and share that passion.
- You’ll report to the Store Manager and Assistant manager
- You will also work in tandem with the Visual Lead during floor sets
- You are responsible for receiving and processing new deliveries in a timely manner
- You perform routine cycle counts
- You are responsible for replenishing the sales floor everyday
- You will utilize your excellent organizational skills to keep backstock inventory in awesome condition!
- You provide EXCELLENT customer service, when on the sales floor, to ensure our customers are well taken care of AND help minimize potential theft issues.
- You will be expected to keep up to date with current product knowledge
- Receive, unpack, and ticket inventory
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables, and keep store tidy
- Manage and organize 8K+ units
- Take lead on bi-annual inventory
Founded in 1995, Alternative is a fashion lifestyle brand best known for comfort, simplicity and our commitment to sustainability. Through innovative apparel design and involvement in purposeful causes, we aim to connect people, inspire creativity and catalyze change. We are opening our next retail store in Soho, and we are looking for fashion-minded, customer focused individuals as we build our team.