- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Exciting opportunity to join a boutique, rapidly growing company as a Recruiter. Friendly work place, where team members are seen, heard and respected. We are professional, yet relaxed and work in a specialist niche. You will work with great clients...for the most part!
If you want to work as part of the team, are ambitious and motivated with an energetic, confident personality come join us and become part of our success!
You will be able to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and will have:
• 1 – 3 + years of direct hire recruiting experience
• Able to work in a metrics driven environment (phone calls, interviews, placements)
• Experience using an applicant tracking system
• Able to interview management level candidates via telephone, video calls etc.
• Have the know how to proactively source candidates by cold calling, networking, internet sourcing, etc.
• Have the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with Hiring Managers and Candidates
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 1 - 3 years of agency recruiting experience
• Technically savvy with experience using professional/social media sourcing skills
• Resourceful problem-solving abilities
• Understand that the client experience is everything
Salary: Base - Negotiable Depending on Experience plus Bonus