Clifton's Republic, located in Historic Downtown Los Angeles, is seeking a Bar Manager with High-Volume Experience! We are seeking a seasoned hospitality professional capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 5-years experience MANAGING bars; preferably upscale show / performance based venue
- Experience recruiting, hiring and training a large, varied staff across all positions
- Strong floor presence capable of anticipating and resolving issues with both staff & guests
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills including knowledge of POS Systems (MICROS), Microsoft Office, Hot Schedules, SevenRooms and general office equipment
- Ability to strategically schedule employees, vendor associates and 3rd party providers while proactively managing costs
- Ability to provide outstanding guest services in all environments and conditions
- Critical thinker that understands the complexity of a large venue
- Team player
- Experience producing world-class events in conjunction with internal and external teams
- Must work well with many different personalities
- Ability to work in a high-traffic/high-volume environment
- Comfortable making fast decisions while maintaining control and calm under pressure
-Knowledge of CA Labor and ABC Law as they pertain to a Food and Beverage operations
-Candidates must demonstrate completion of Food Handler's Certification, STAR / TIPS Certification a PLUS.
-Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays!
Clifton's Republic encompasses distinct environments ranging from high-volume bars to high-end lounges featuring craft cocktails & carefully selected libations to our ground floor market place and art deco classic cafeteria. We have recently expanded to include LA's finest TikiClifton's Republic encompasses distinct environments ranging from multiple high-volume bars and high-end lounges, featuring craft cocktails & carefully selected libations, to our ground floor market place and historic art-deco cafeteria. We have recently expanded to include LA's hottest Tiki destination, Pacific Seas and will be launching our newest concept in early 2018. Our expansion and growth requires the most talented team, and we encourage you to join us on our fantastic journey!
Conveniently located in The Historic Core of Downtown LA, on Broadway & 7th. We are accessible by the Pershing Square exit off the Red Line or parking lots abound nearby.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.