- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a full time Floor Technician.
The Floor Tech performs assigned floor care functions based on hospital standards and procedures. The Floor Tech performs floor care such as waxing, stripping, buffing and other duties according to hospital regulations and standards. Ideal candidate will have 1+ year of Floor Tech experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to follow instructions to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work with the following equipment: mops, vacuums, brooms, buckets, cleaning chemicals, linen carts, wall washing kits, floor machines, buffers, scrubbers, wet vacuums, extractors and waste compacting equipment as assigned.
- Requires physical and mental stamina: prolonged walking, standing, carrying, pushing, pulling, squatting, and stooping. Requires hearing and visual activity.
- Hours may be adjusted as required to meet Hospital/Patient needs. Some overtime may be required.