- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a full time Floor Technician.
The Floor Tech performs assigned floor care functions based on hospital standards and procedures. The Floor Tech performs floor care such as waxing, stripping, buffing and other duties according to hospital regulations and standards. Ideal candidate will have 1+ year of Floor Tech experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to follow instructions to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work with the following equipment: mops, vacuums, brooms, buckets, cleaning chemicals, linen carts, wall washing kits, floor machines, buffers, scrubbers, wet vacuums, extractors and waste compacting equipment as assigned.
- Requires physical and mental stamina: prolonged walking, standing, carrying, pushing, pulling, squatting, and stooping. Requires hearing and visual activity.
- Hours may be adjusted as required to meet Hospital/Patient needs. Some overtime may be required.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits