MARDI | BARTENDER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently looking for a Part-time Bartender for Mardi Restaurant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal preferred
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic arithmetic
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend continuously throughout the day.
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Previous experience preferred
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Mardi restaurant, located within Palihouse West Hollywood, invites you to join us to delight in a festive al fresco dining experience filled with great food, refreshing drinks and a spirited neighborhood atmosphere. Group executive chef, Kris Tominaga's menu is fresh and bountiful. The food embodies the essence of a bespoke home-cooked garden party with a distinctly Californian vibe that is seasonal and light. Large format dishes are designed to be shared with the whole table, passed from end-to-end and hand-to-hand. The house-made cocktail program is evocative of a quintessential California special affair and the wine list carefully curated by our friends at Wally’s wine.