Mason - Santa Monica: Back Server/ Food Runner
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The h.wood Group’s, Mason in Santa Monica is seeking a hardworking and dedicated Back Server. The ideal candidate possesses a guest first attitude, strong commitment to service, and
excellent communication. We ask for a willingness to receive and offer direction, be solutions oriented, and encourage a hospitality driven environment.
Open availability preferred.
Summary of Duties:
- Sets and resets tables during and after service.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members.
- Assists server with food & beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains cleanliness of stations with necessary equipment including silverware, linen,
condiments and bottled beverages.
- Wipe down booths and chairs, move tables and chairs, and clean floors as necessary.
- Responsible for keeping the back of the restaurant clean and organized.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory and proper condition of equipment and
- Communicates with management, and all other service staff regarding all customer needs comments or incidents.
- Cleans all spills immediately and notifies other staff members about potential hazards.
- Follows all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division and Health
Department following all health and safety regulations.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned
● Ability to work well under intense time pressure
● Excellent emotional control in fast-paced environments
● Dedication to on-time arrival for shifts
● Upbeat and energetic attitude
● Responsible and trustworthy
● Attentive to detail