Retail Merchandise Manager
- $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for a full time Retail Merchandise Manager to join our team - receiving merchandise, helping to name & categorize our products, and processing/transferring orders to our retail locations.
Our retail merchandise managers are in charge of receiving incoming shipments at our Laguna Beach location, Excel database entry, managing naming schemes for products & colors/variants, re-ordering & transferring goods to our retail locations, and working with us and our store managers to ensure our retail floors are stocked with inventory on a weekly basis.
Interested in working for a 40-year strong small business in women's clothing & swimwear? Then we want to hear from you!
- Receiving merchandise shipments
- Inputting data & product descriptions into our inventory systems
- Maintaining vendor records
- Tagging & Processing merchandise for distribition to our retail locations
- Helping maintain accurate inventory in stockroom & stores
- Helping w/ pricing & markdowns
- Must be highly organized & able to excercise accurate reporting skills
- Should possess knowledge of fashion terminology & trends
- Should be comfortable with computers, MS Excel & Windows file management
- Must be able to effectively & accurately multi-task
- Must be a punctual, reliable team player w/ strong communication skills
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday (Full Time)
- At least 1 year of retail/fashion experience required