Maintenance - DTLA
- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for, but not limited to, the overall operation and maintenance of equipment designated under the engineering manager including the day to day hotel operational and maintenance requirements.
- Ability to work without supervision as required
- Consistently takes equipment readings, meter readings, maintenance logs in legible, orderly manner.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and/or guest room on a timely and professional manner.
- Follow instructions and follow up on open work orders. Communicate open issues to co-workers.
- Keeps job site clean and orderly after completion of each job.
- Must consistently and accurately documents all work performed on Maintenance Work Log or Service Recovery.
- All work performed in a neat and professional manner.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Repair, maintain, alter and install work according to departmental procedure.
- Determine defects, trouble-shoot malfunctions, take necessary corrective action and record same as requested.
- Respond to service calls from each and every department, general manger, engineer manager and duty manager (DM) according to standard.
- Assist in training mechanical level and new department associates on equipment and daily function of the hotel.
- Expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
- Reliability - Associate can be counted on to carry out instructions and fulfill position responsibilities.
- Safety - Associate must follow and understands the loss prevention safety philosophy of the company (i.e., practices safe work habits, acts in a responsible manner at work, work area maintained in a safe manner at all times.
- A competitive spirit: we're the best of the best and want a superior team