Assistant General Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Bring the joy with us! As a Sprinkles AGM you will contribute to the success of Sprinkles, by managing bakery operations, Bakery costs. and personnel to create and maintain the Sprinkles Experience for our guests and associates. You’ll act as a company ambassador and embody the Sprinkles values: world’s best product, exceptional guest service, innovation, community, cleanliness, and a great place to work. Together we create extraordinary moments.
Perks of Working with us
- Benefit Options including Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K (Must meet weekly minimum qualifying hours)
- Option to be paid Daily or Bi-weekly via Direct deposit.
- You’ll get your own Sprinkles Card with a monthly amount to spend on our products- We want you to Sprinkle the Joy to your friends, family and community.
- Opportunity to do good – Sprinkles is partnered with several charities and community events in your area.
- Paid paternity leave
- Paid time off.
- learn how to run a business filled with freshly baked cupcakes and other incredible desserts.
- Ensure that all financial (invoices, reporting, cash handling) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Support the General Manager in managing all areas of the bakery – employees, guests, and business.
- Assist in developing your team to work together to deliver amazing guest service.
- Foster an environment where each employee can grow professionally and personally, while having fun at work.
- Conduct daily and weekly inventories.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
Our Managers are:
- Committed to exceptional guest service.
- Detail oriented, with a knack for following instructions down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
- Someone who has sharp problem-solving skills and can quickly create solutions for issues that arise.
- A leader that motivates his or her team to work at their best levels.
- Positive by nature, with a natural smile even when nobody is looking.
- All the other good things YOU would want in a co-worker.
This role requires:
- 1-3 years of progressive management experience in Restaurants or Retail.
- Work a varied schedule to ensure you see every part of the business day.
- 2-3 years of progressive management and leadership experience in full service, or quick service restaurants
- A degree of some sort that shows us you love to learn, in hospitality or restaurant management is preferred, but if you can relate the psychology of cupcakes, we can’t wait to hear how.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
- Necessary Food Handlers Certificate (bakery/city specific).
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Cupcake juggling abilities
- The ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent pace to keep up with our bustling lines of guests.
- Good physical stamina and energy.
- You love being on your feet and can lift up to 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases.
- To communicate with transparency and respect.