Assistant Kitchen Manager
- $15.00 - $16.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Assistant Kitchen Manager is a highly organized, strategic planner who is capable in assisting with the building and maintaining of teams, is solution oriented and works well with the Kitchen Manager. They are required to embody the "Make Your Day" company culture and lead their team to achieve the company goals of accountability, attention to detail, sense of urgency, leadership, exceptional service and product.
The AKM oversees kitchen operations and is acting Manager whenever the Kitchen manager is not present. This means being responsible for ordering, quality control, liaison with Front Of House and managing the Kitchen team.
- Strong knife skills and solid background working in a fast-paced food operation.
- Ability to maintain positive and professional attitude.
- Must be able to work long hours in a high stress work environment.
- Flexible schedule availability.
- Have thorough knowledge of equipment and food products utilize daily.
- Must have food handlers card and or food managers card.