Wedding Sales Director
- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Wedgewood Weddings Boulder Creek is looking for someone to join our team of Sales Director (our Consultant position) servicing weddings ceremonies & receptions, social and corporate events and more! We host over 225 weddings a year partnered with some of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
A Wedgewood Sales Director (SD) is responsible for hands-on managing the wedding experiences of Wedgewood couples from the first site visit to the booking of their big day. We look for people with magnetic, high-energy personalities with outstanding interpersonal skills that understand how to make a sale.
A successful SD has the right balance of the competitive drive needed to achieve sales goals and drive revenue. The relationship and rapport between our SDs and our couples are strong.
We work as a strong team that helps take care of each other so we can provide the best care and experience for our clients and their guests.
Qualified SD candidates have a positive attitude and a brilliant smile in addition to the qualification below:
Our SDs have:
- an understanding of leads, the sales funnel, a wedding sales process, and a competitive drive for reaching sales goals
- a passion for weddings, events, and HOSPITALITY! If you have a heart for serving people, you will thrive!
- tremendous interpersonal skills (Verbal/Written/Listening/Presentation)
- strong organizational and time management skills
- a willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done-no one says "that's not my job", we're all here to help dreams come true
- The ability to work a variety of shifts, weekends, evenings and holidays – hey, it's hospitality! We work while our guests play!
- skills to be graceful under pressure
- the ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients-adaptability to who is in the room
- a basic understanding of financial statements and revenue reports
- a bachelors degree, preferrably in business or hospitality
- two years Catering/Sales/Hospitality experience
- strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, exceptional guest service and individual accountability—and a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer a 401k program with a company match!
Would you like to join us? Please apply via Workpop at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to learning about you, your experience and why you think you would be a great fit at Wedgewood Boulder Creek!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!