- $56K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are a booming Food and Beverage staff training company based in Jax we need a new Marketing coordinator to help us exhibit our portfolio of services to the every changing industry.
The Company: Call The Bar Keep is boutique start up and enthusiastic towards the holistic approach to staff training and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our platform allows us to have a wide range of clients from speak easy’s to large scale events
- We believe in a bespoke team development service for our clients as well as providing them with professionals to set the example.
The Position: Marketing Coordinator
Promote the Call the Barkeep Brand to encourage new client base for 2019. Work directly with the Marketing Manager to support development and execution of CTB establishment marketing plans designed to drive incremental sales and guest traffic for our locations and events.
- We also offer incentive plans for quarterly bonuses dependent on location traffic and overall sales targets.
- Basic graphic design
- Social network management
- Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Self-Motivated, Job Knowledge, Professionalism, Safety Management, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Innovation, Verbal Communication
Responsibilities: Marketing Coordinator
- Manage relationships with key partners to develop cross-promotions and added value opportunities.
- Proactively explore, source and assist in evaluation of advertising opportunities
- Provide creative support as needed to management teams for local marketing efforts, including ideas, copy and/or design assistance, and proofing; utilize outside creative resources as needed.
- Manage calendar and communicate schedule of holiday activities, promotional dates, advertising support and provide additional rollout assistance as necessary.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top in the industry of our kind
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Further opportunity for advancement