Compliance Support Specialist- Benefits first day of employment
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Job Summary: Respond to incoming DOT Drug and Alcohol Background Check requests according to our client’s protocol and DOT regulations. Primary responsibilities include retrieving and processing requests using internal and external databases and verifying compliance with all applicable regulations. Involves contact with FSSolutions account representatives, motor carriers and clients.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Monitor and process incoming faxes via fax server.
- Review releases for compliance with DOT regulations.
- Search all databases for DOT reportable violations.
- Complete appropriate response letters for each request.
- Research and respond to any disputes and rebuttals per DOT regulations.
- Complete client billing for all related services.
- Respond to phone inquiries within same business day
- Assist Random Team with random generation and statistics
- Provides clerical support to Compliance Department as required
Experience & Education:
- One year customer service or general office experience
- High School diploma
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
- Basic data entry skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Consistently exhibits a high level of dependability