- $40K - $55K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for an amazing sales person to help sell, plan, and execute a diversion selection of private events in our unique indoor/outdoor event space.
Do you have sales experience, a bright and positive attitude, love to have fun at work, are meticulously organized and have impeccable attention to detail? You are a self-motivated, high energy and very creative person that enjoys selling, planning and delivering parties? Then we are looking for you.
The earning potential is endless and schedule is flexible.
Major Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Solicit and secure new business
- Provide great guest service via phone, e-mail, menu tastings and written correspondence
- Drive traffic and sales through local area marketing practices
- Handle all party inquiries/bookings
- Provide new ideas/strategies to improve party sales and venue marketing
- Works closely with the General Manager, Kitchen Manager and Shift Supervisors on all event details
- Execute & coordinate all booked events
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product, brand and menus
- Handles incoming telephone calls& emails, responding appropriately to guest inquiries
- Manage party/catering supply, inventory and ordering with the GM
- Runs deposit and processes final event payments on all events
- Updates and distributes party/catering Worksheets and other documents to GM
- 2 years’ experience in events or the service industry within an events capacity
- Office experience including proficiency in Mac and PC, faxing, answering phone call, Microsoft Office, POS, network drives, etc.
- Willingness to learn, take direction and grow
- Professional, problem solver, willing to go above and beyond for our guests and clients to ensure an amazing experience
- Planner who is highly organized with knowledge in contract negotiation and accountability
- Work late nights
- Ability to be on feet for 6 hours at a time