- $8.00 - $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a member of our Famous Catering team you will deliver and/or serve food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the Catering Manager.
You will ensure the accurate execution of all events during your shift.
You will set up and serve at functions; clean event area during and after events; break down the setup and leave the area neat and clean; return leftover food and equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner.
You will be requied to drive a delivery vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to their scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables with food, beverage, and service items according to standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility.
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility, vans, and equipment.
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all times.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu, prices, and products on hand.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license required; must possess or be able to obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit where required by state law.
- Flexibility is a must, will be required to work some evening and weekends based on business needs.