- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and more.
Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers and POS systems, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior Restaurant/Grocery Experience Required
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Bi-lingual is preferred
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
At the cusp of bustling Los Angeles city life, Jayde’s Market is tucked in a neighborhood community just off Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills. We’re a farm-fresh market, not a one-stop superstore. Each item has a story, and our team knows them all. Always fresh, featuring local and organic items, there’s always something special to be found. Our noteworthy deli offers a selection of seafood and butcher cuts, and artisanal grab & go meals made fresh daily. Jayde’s Market is a quaint, yet exceptional experience.