Humble/Atascocita-Boot Camp/HIIT Instructor
- $25.00 - $35.00 Shift
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are currently seeking group fitness instructors to fill immediate positions for the following formats:
- Boot Camp or Circuit Training
- All Formats Welcome!
- Teach classes at various locations depending on need, availability, and class format.
- Identify each participant's fitness level and adapt the overall class speed to fit everyone's needs.
- Utilize digital sign in apps to record attendance.
- Create new and fresh routines each class.
- Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats must also be trained and licensed to teach those formats
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Creative, Energetic, and Enthusiastic.
- Must Like to Have Fun!
- Prior Group Fitness Instruction a Plus.
- Reliable Transportation
Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. Our company is based in Cypress, TX and service Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio Metros. Check us out at www.fitcasa.com