Assistant Director, Clinical Treatment
- $25.00 - $27.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
PURSUE YOUR PASSION, Not Just another Job!
Veterans Village of San Diego is looking for employees who are passionate about serving all veterans. Changing the life of a vet takes a whole lot of work. It also takes dedication and commitment to our motto: Leave No One Behind. But the rewards are out of this world! We work hard, but we also enjoy having fun together. If you wish to be a part of this team and are ready to work for a cause, not just a paycheck, then VVSD is the place to start!
VVSD is looking to fill the Assistant Director, Clinical Treatment position with the VRC-GPD Program. The RAssistant Director, assists the Program Director and Clinical Director in managing the day-to-day responsibilities required for the operation of the Veteran’s Rehabilitation Program including direct Case Management of clients.
- Responsible for oversight of the Resident Associates and Resident Monitor Staff.
- Manage day-to day programming tasks such as health and safety inspections of campus; employment readiness assessments; Case Manager file audit and overview.
- Case Management with six residential clients.
- Maintain records and manage abandoned property inventory; participate in orientation of new residents.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Responsible for monthly reports.
- Onboard and manage AOD Interns and related tasks.
- Facilitate Crisis interventions with residents and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- CADC-1 with 3-5 years’ experience is a residential treatment setting preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, EXCEL and database management.
- Ability to communicate on all levels.
- Experience with veteran homelessness preferred.
- Must be able to, both mentally and physically, perform all aspects of job description and other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Veteran Status a plus!
VVSD has the following benefits: 12 paid holidays a year, paid , paid sick leave and paid vacation, health insurance, vision and dental plans, pension plan.
- If you were a client of VVSD, you must have been out of all programs for a minimum of 2 years.
- Veterans Village of San Diego is an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.