Hey LA! We're looking for some awesome swim instructors to join our team for the 2018 season.
kidSwim is a prestigious, family focused, developmental swim program that has been around for 17 years. With each passing year, we continue to grow and improve. We're looking for rockstar teammates that have a fun, positive demeanor and love working with young children in the water.
**We are looking to fill an immediate opening at our Mar Vista location. The position would be for Monday's and Tuesday's all day starting February 1st and going until mid-December. Other lesson days are available in addition at alternative locations.
We're looking to hire the rest of our squad in February/March. The bulk of our season is April - October but we run lessons February through December.
What we need from you:
- Must have previous water experience consisting of one or more of the following: Teaching swim lessons; Competing on a swim team; A clear understanding of all the basic swim strokes
- Must have experience working with children
- Must have strong customer service, time management and organizational skills
- Must have a vehicle to drive to lessons
- Must have a smartphone
- CPR/First Aid certification is a bonus but we can certify you if need be
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Additional compensation for gas
- Flexible scheduling (mostly afternoons and weekends but some morning slots as well come summer)
- Fun team events
- A supportive, approachable and appreciative management team
- Great families who appreciate forming strong relationships with their instructors
This position is ideal for college students, grad students, Teaching Assistants, actors, artists or anyone else interested in part-time creative, engaging work.
Please submit your resume and cover letter if you're interested!
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.