Swim Instructor - Rewarding Job - Awesome Team!!
- $20.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hey LA! We're looking for some awesome swim instructors to join our team for the 2018 season.
kidSwim is a prestigious, family focused, developmental swim program that has been around for 17 years. With each passing year, we continue to grow and improve. We're looking for rockstar teammates that have a fun, positive demeanor and love working with young children in the water.
Specifically, we are looking to hire instructors to work the Valley and some of the canyons.
The bulk of our season is April - October but we run lessons February through December.
What we need from you:
- Must have previous water experience consisting of one or more of the following: Teaching swim lessons; Competing on a swim team; A clear understanding of all the basic swim strokes
- Must have experience working with children
- Must have strong customer service, time management and organizational skills
- Must have a vehicle to drive to lessons
- Must have a smartphone
- CPR/First Aid certification is a bonus but we can certify you if need be
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Additional compensation for gas
- Flexible scheduling (mostly afternoons and weekends but some morning slots as well come summer)
- Fun team events
- A supportive, approachable and appreciative management team
- Great families who appreciate forming strong relationships with their instructors
This position is ideal for college students, grad students, Teaching Assistants, actors, artists or anyone else interested in part-time creative, engaging work.
Please submit your resume and cover letter if you're interested!