Guest Services Associate
- $13.25 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
As a Guest Service Associate you will be
- Fielding all incoming calls and emails, responding accurately and appropriately to Guests' questions and comments.
- Accounting and Cash Handling experience
- Providing support to the Restaurant Operations thereby working evening hours and weekends
- Proper handling of financial transactions, processing order transactions, and complaint resolution.
- Able to understand and possess professional etiquette, along with effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent at time management and be self-driven, as the position is mostly autonomous.
- Experienced in the hospitality industry or in a call center is a plus.
- Computer proficient, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel, is a must! Use of Gather and Toast POS is a plus but not required!
As a Guest Services Team member at Bottega Louie, you will be an integral part of one of the most Instagrammed and Yelp reviewed restaurants in the country. Featured in Eater, Martha Stewart Weddings, LA Times, Refinery 29, and more, Bottega Louie is notably at the forefront of pastry innovation. Bottega Louie employs some of the finest individuals in the industry and provides an opportunity to create luxury products enjoyed by thousands of Guests.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or through Workpop! We look forward to hearing from you!
ABOUT BOTTEGA LOUIE
For more information on Bottega Louie please visit www.BottegaLouie.com or visit our Instagram page at http://www.instagram.com/bottegalouie/