- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Alfred Tea is making its way to Brentwood, Los Angeles and we are looking for wonderful baristas to join our team!
- You are a natural leader and exude positivity! Each day you arrive on time to work with a can-do attitude and passion for helping others. You love to solve problems and anticipate what’s coming next. Coffee/tea is your second language and spreading your love for this craft comes effortlessly!
- As a Shift Lead you will assist the management team in executing daily store operations during scheduled shifts. In addition to being a master barista, you will ensure daily operating tasks are completed in a timely manner, assist in opening and closing duties, and be held accountable for reconciliation of the POS and cash handling.
- You will ensure overall adherence to Alfred company standards in the areas of beverage preparation, quality, store cleanliness, and organization. You serves as a role model and resource for all other team members. You will effectively problem solve and make important business decisions in the absence of the Assistant Manager and Cafe Manager.
Tea lover -- a PLUS!
Food Handler's Permit required
Food Protection Manager Certification a plus
1-2 years in hospitality management a plus