- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for an Ultrasound Tech to work in a busy hospital setting located in Greenville TX. This is a PRN position with varied shifts and weekends.
- The sonographer is responsible for patient care from neonatal to geriatric ages. This position is responsible for related duties to provide quality care dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Ultrasound Coordinator and Diagnostic Director.
- Minimum Education
- The technologist must have had met the criteria required to take the ARDMS and Vascular registries and have passed them. Their registries must be current.
- Minimum Work Experience
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits