Production Coordinator LV
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Production Coordinator is responsible for working with our Marketing and Operational teams to organize and assist with the execution all production elements for DJ shows, artist appearances, special events, seasonal programs, standard operations and bottle presentations.
Reporting to Production Director
- Create, maintain and adjust inventory of production costuming, props, swag and signage.
- Follow weekly production preparation schedule for standard operations of nightclub and dayclub venues.
- Check costume inventory distribution weekly to assure all wardrobe elements are met.
- Oversee bottle presentation program inventory and maintenance
- Facilitates pick-up and delivery of marketing and production elements.
- Coordinate all departments and vendors regarding load-in, load-out, rehearsals and auditions.
- Onsite management of production load-in and load-out.
- Assists with Tao Group dancer program (scheduling, costuming, timelines, company standards)
- Distribute and adjust bi-weekly costume guide based off of DJ and special event schedule.
- Able to assist or direct Operations, Marketing and staff with execution of Production elements.
- Manages production install, execution and break-down of party brunch (fall/winter) and Beatwave Sunday (spring/summer)
- Maintain tracking system of all Production Department expenditures.
- Enter all Production expenditures into Marketing Department budgets.
- Must be able to have open schedule flexibility for office hours, daytime events, nighttime events, special events and holidays.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of audio/visual/stage/costume production.
- Be able to direct and manage a team of vendors, internal and external employees.
- Have a positive, professional attitude.
As an integral part of the Resort Marketing team, all members of the marketing team will be expected to:
- Brainstorm new ideas for marketing team of events and ways to reinvent the brand.
- Stays current with local organizations, influencers and events that could be potential partners.
- Stays current with all pop culture and current events and looks for opportunities to capitalize on trends through nightclub events.
- Keep up to date on local and national trends including new DJ and celebrity talent to hire.
- Continually seeks opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting client relationships.
- Keeps projects moving smoothly through the strategy, creation, management, production, and execution of processes.
- Ensures project deliverables meet and/or exceed internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, timelines, and strategy.
- Assist with the conceptualization, planning and execution of weekly events.
In Addition to The Aforementioned Essential Job Functions, The Marketing Coordinator Will Possess the Following Qualities
- A passion for wanting to have fun at work - both at the office and within the nightclubs.
- A passion for innovation, creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to write creatively for different consumer facing audiences and think critically about what appeals most to each while maintaining brand standards for voice and persona.
- A high bar of excellence and the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego.
- A track record of building world-class digital creative assets for brands and high-profile talent that have a passionate following.
- Experience implementing successful digital strategies with a proven ability to utilize best practices and process improvements.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines.
- An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as work environment.
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required.
Working Knowledge Requirements
- Management of reporting, billing, and research.
- Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 2-4 years prior experience in the Hospitality or Entertainment Industry.
- Ability to use resources to help develop/maintain a roster of dancers according to Tao Group standards.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to coach and manage a roster of performers.
- Prior management experience is a plus.