PALIGROUP | RESERVATIONS AGENT
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently seeking a motivated Full-Time Reservations Agent who will be responsible for day-to-day sales and guest room reservations requests, with a focus on building long term, repeat and value based customer relationships that enable the achievement of sales objectives.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
Experienced hotel sales and reservations professional whose preferred style is hands-on and involved with the key management team members. A person who enjoys a fast paced work environment and can respond quickly and smartly. Someone who is comfortable and enjoys staying organized in the midst of being busy. A person who is able to blend an authentic, unique, and personalized service to create unforgettable guest experiences at Paligroup properties. Our ideal candidate must be a team player with exceptional organizational and customer service skills. You must love to work within a team while maintaining your individual goals. This person will need to have a good sense of time management. Strongest candidates will have a strong understanding of reservations and revenue management along with a strong record of basic leadership.
- Answer all reservation calls and emails for Paligroup hotels.
- Enter all OTA, Synxis, and direct call reservations into the appropriate PMS systems.
- Process all future reservation, modifications of future reservations and cancellations.
- Be the first point of contact for all calls and take inquires for corporate accounts and groups, pass along to Sales Department.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Be proficient in all PMS systems.
- Cover front desk when needed during lunch breaks.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Proficient in Opera, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Minimum one year experience in Hotels. Reservations and Front Desk experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette.
- Positive, organized and professional.
- Ability to multitask and manage a high volume of emails.
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Paligroup is a privately held, fully integrated real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, develops, owns, and operates "life-style" hotels and residences. Paligroup's proprietary brands, real estate development and operational expertise also include specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President. To date Paligroup has developed over two million square feet of mixed-use, residential, commercial and hospitality assets and currently operates three hotels in the Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle area with pending forthcoming hospitality projects in Los Angeles, Miami Beach, and Portland.