- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
TAO Group is looking for Restaurant Managers to join our dynamic leadership team! If you are looking for a career opportunity in a high profile, high volume, hospitality driven restaurant group then this is the opportunity for you!
• Must have leadership background, excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Must have a passion for hospitality and understand what it means to deliver a great guest experience.
• Strong understanding of front of house restaurant operations, customer service, beverage, health and sanitation requirements
• Must be able to schedule, direct, coordinate and implement policy and procedures, handle guest issues.
• Personable, charismatic, energetic, approachable, positive, outgoing, warm and hospitable are more important than years of experience!
• Experience with Micros, Open Table and/or Avero is a plus but not required
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop their team
• Ability to attend to high-end clientele
• Previous restaurant management and/or training experience is a plus
• Candidate must have outstanding communication skills, an approachable management style, and be computer/tech savvy.
• Hands on management style - lead by example
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
• 3+ years' experience in a restaurant management role
• Beverage knowledge is a plus.
TAO Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer