Shift Supervisor/ Kitchen Manager / Shift Lead
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Get your hands dirty with sweetgreen -- we're looking for energetic individuals who are ready to join the team and grow! If you are passionate or curious about healthy food, sustainability and stellar hospitality, we have full-time and part-time opportunities for you!
Joining the team is only step one of the journey. Sweetgreen is dedicated to your development, both in culinary chops and leadership skills. After opening our first store in DC many of the team members have grown into trainers, assistant managers and general managers, and some have even traveled to other markets to open new locations and build healthier communities.
As a leader you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife and Sweetgreen's core values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience, whether through the creation of healthy, transparent, and delicious food or the face-to-face customer interaction. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) but will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best overall experience for our guests.
- Previous kitchen, prep, recipe, and cooking experience required
- Solid understanding of labor and food cost
- Strong leadership qualities
- Detail oriented
- Must be passionate about food
- Must have a valid food handler card
- Lead the line and food production, maintaining consistency and a high level of quality
- Oversee prep
- Establish a strong relationship with vendors. Place and check orders as needed
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- Monitor the labor of all back of house staff
- Employee discounts
- Meal plan
Come join our team today!
Sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food -- we're building healthier communities by connecting people with real food. Our food is delicious, healthy, and transparent, and we work with small + midsize farmers who think sustainability and grow great food.