- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
CLEANER/PORTER - NoLita Location
SUN/MON PM Shifts
About Charley St.
Charley St. is an innovative Fast Casual concept, created with the mission to connect people and communities through colorful and delicious food. Based on the philosophies of Chef Dan Churchill, Charley St. is taking a millennial approach to colorful food, with a focus on locally sourced ingredients and community driven partnerships.
As a Cleaner/Porter you are integral to the mission we are striving towards and will be an ambassador for the values that we promote. You will report to our General Manager, and be required to undertake the following roles:
- Previous Porter experience required
- Perform any and all cleaning duties including but not limited to: dusting and polishing surfaces thoroughly; vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and refinishing floors and walls; washing and cleaning sinks, toilets, and wash basins; cleaning glass interior and exterior; and wiping and polishing mirrors, shelving, and fixtures.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Fill all paper and soap dispensers.
- Police the front and side of the building, including all entranceways, for cleanliness and remove litter around trees, in planters, from courtyards, and from breezeways.
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that require more intensive cleaning to your Site Supervisor or Manager.
- Work well under pressure
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Maintain clean, food-safe dish and prep stations throughout shift
- Follow all NYC Department of Health Codes
- NYC Food Protection Certification preferred/favored