Social Media Specialist
- $18.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Small established personal-growth organization seeks a Social Media specialist. We operate in the space of self-empowerment and self-acceptance and work to enhance the creativity and improve the relationships of people in our community. Our area includes psychic phenomena, UFOs, and parallel realities.
The ideal candidate will either be someone immersed in the personal-transformation lifestyle or a social media professional who is comfortable working in our area. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in building a voice for a lifestyle brand on Instagram and other social platforms.
In your cover letter, please indicate your level of familiarity with our industry and your thoughts about it.
- Develop our digital content strategy and execute on Instagram, YouTube and Facebook in coordination with overall marketing
- Oversee creation of photography, video and other digital content for our social feeds
- Monitor social channels, engage and respond to social conversations (mentions on
social feeds, direct messaging, customer service comments, emails etc.) in real-time
- Create and implement strategies and social initiatives for growing, nurturing and
engaging our followers, including contests and giveaways
- Source new and engaging talent to be used in our content productions
- Establish and manage our influencer relationships
- Stay up to date on best practices in social media management
- Measure social media performance
- Analyze and identify social media trends on a regular basis
- Photography & Graphics skills are a plus
- Knowledge of our industry and lifestyle or ability to learn quickly
- Social Media Strategy and Execution
- Deep experience with, and full command of, all relevant platforms to generate sales, gain followers and maintain public interest in a brand.
- Experience running giveaways / promotions
- Solid copywriting skills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Social Media Management: 4+ years