- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Zoubero, Inc. is a fast growing coffee kiosk company focusing on opening locations in the medical industry. We currently have 6 coffee kiosks.
Job openings in Bellfower, Downey, Lynwood, and Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw.
Essential Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ensures high quality service by effectively interacting with the customer
• Maintain high energy service levels.
• Maintain knowledge of the daily "regulars" and the ability to engage them in sincere conversation.
• Work together to coordinate orders and delivery of food and beverage to customer
• Work with manager or shift lead to provide exceptional customer service
• Daily eye towards maintaining a clean and well organized cart including empty trash cans, keep floors clean and dry, spot sweep, continually wiping counters to ensure cleanliness
• Reports to work on time in neat and clean clothes. Personal hygiene are required.
• Demonstrates ability to address basic customer complaints (ie., mistakes & remakes) and when to inform the manager on duty of all guest and employee issues of concern.
• Completes duties or tasks that may be assigned by the manager on duty.
• Work with fellow employees to provide the best customer experience
*Food handlers certificate and prior experience in the food industry a plus
HIRING FOR ALL LOCATIONS
Promotions from within based on experience and ability to run an efficient cart by following company guidelines and expectations
Zoubero, Inc. has its origins when its founder started a small coffee cart in March of 2011 at the Downey Regional Medical Plaza. Seeing that the medical industry was an attractive industry to provide his services, Zoubero, Inc. was established May 2011 to fulfill this need. The second location was quickly targeted and acquired in September 2011 when Zoubero, Inc signed a lease with St. Francis Medical Center to start a coffee cart in their hospital. The new cart would be called All Saints Café, given the location and history of the hospital. All Saints Café has quickly become a St. Francis employee favorite by providing fresh and tasty specialty espresso drinks along with their savory crepes and paninis. We also provide many catering services for one time events as well as daily catering services to the EMT Lounge and the Family Life Center. Continuing this aggressive growth, Zoubero, Inc. signed a new lease with Downey Regional Medical Hospital in August of 2012. Zoubero Inc. currently runs carts in the Los Angeles County area. One reason for our fast growth is our dedication to customized carts based on each individual location and our amazing customer service and quality food and beverage choices.