- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Knows and uses established phlebotomy systems, procedures, and techniques.
- Performs high quality routine and advanced venipuncture and other specimen collection procedures.
- Performs duties in a timely, accurate, and professional manner, according to department standards.
- Performs select laboratory bedside (point-of-care) testing.
- Maintains open and accurate communications pertaining to laboratory services with healthcare providers and patients.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
One (1) year previous phlebotomy experience or completion of phlebotomy training program preferred.
Experience with Meditech or other LIS preferred.
- Performs routine and advanced venipuncture and/or capillary puncture with minimum trauma to patient and urine collections according to department standards, in a variety of locations.
- Process specimens as they become available.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits