- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Wolfgang Puck is opening his celebrated Bar & Grill restaurant in Disney Springs. We are seeking experienced Servers to join the team.
Job Summary:The Server provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. The Server must be engaged and provide prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service where attention to detail is key. As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the dining room, the Server is responsible for selling and serving food and beverages using their knowledge, hospitality and service skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in POS system
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
- Confirm orders with the chefs and bartenders whenever a clarification is requested
- Offer suggestions by using suggestive selling techniques (daily specials, cocktails, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and after dinner beverages)
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of the work areas and equipment.
- Implement steps of service for guests consistently
- Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, respond promptly and courteously to any requests
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Assist with setting tables and rearranging tables to accommodate larger parties
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education:High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 years fine dining server experience preferred
- Previous POS system experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of fine dining room and service procedures and functions
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Open availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding guest services skills
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal & written)
- Possess basic math skills and ability to handle money and operate a cash register and POS system
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.