Bilingual Administrative Assistant
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Primary Purpose of Position:
The position facilitates communication between the employees and HR Representatives and other staff of the company. The incumbent fulfills basic secretarial functions and the role of interpreter/translator for employees and staff, knowledge of the employment process, records maintenance, office support, typing, word processing, data entry, answering phones, greeting the public, distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining office supplies and inventory.
Other Position Characteristics:
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Employee will be mainly located in the Human Resources office with frequent visits to the main administrative office and other locations when necessary. Due to the nature of work, sitting for long periods is expected.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED, one year of responsible experience as an Administrative Assistant, DOT / CDL driver records maintenance experience considered to be a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, general knowledge of office environment, proficient in MS Office, excellent communication skills & organizational skills.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays