- $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Reports to: Regional Manager or Designee
Position Summary: The Kitchen Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the kitchen. This includes the development, planning, and implementation of standards and procedures for restaurant-level operations, as well as training and development of all venue-level kitchen staff. The Kitchen Manager will oversee a singular venue as determined by the Regional Manager, and will be responsible for the operational execution and financial performance of all venues under his/her supervision.
- Ensure operational excellence and manage day-to-day business of designated venue; execute highest level of product quality
- Control costs by monitoring waste, ordering efficiently, and scheduling intelligently
- Execute training plans and develop staff
- Oversee the daily open and close procedures using proper documentation and communication
- Assist in development of kitchen processes and training plan
- Assist in development of front of house systems and standard operating procedures
- Drive standards and culture of excellence through hand’s- on, in-person leadership of assigned venue
- Contribute to maintenance plans so kitchens run efficiently and stay clean
- Manage all non-exempt staff and maintain sufficient staffing levels; coach and develop teams for success
- Uphold all company values and be a cultural leader and example for all staff
- Maintain high level of communication standards with leadership and staff
- Other duties as required by the business
- All recruitment, hiring and paperwork is completed in accordance with federal and state laws and ordinances
- Focus on team development through daily training, monthly staff meetings, and collaboration with the Regional Manager.
- Ensure all areas of the kitchen are complaint with California health codes and standards at all times
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Advanced understanding of kitchen operations and health code compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small on an enterprise level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc) and email
- Understanding of COGS, waste management, and scheduling
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
We at Artisanal Brewers Collective are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank, West LA and San Diego, as well as other locations coming soon!