Warranty Manager (BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Honda, INFINITI, Jaguar, Land Rover)
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Motor Werks Warranty Manager, you'll drive your own success. We have a reputation for excellence and you will too.
The Motor Werks Auto Group is looking to add a Warranty Manager to our team at the Barrington location. This role will support the Warranty Team. This individual will work closely with the Service Managers, Advisors and Technicians for Mercedes Benz of Hoffman Estates.
What does a Warranty Manager do each day?
- Manager and trains team of Warranty Administrators and Assistants
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation
- Verifies warranty repair documentation criteria required by factory or distributor
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to adjustment them accordingly
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims
- Keeps informed on all factory recalls and bulletins
- Maintains training requirements through manufacturer
- Books completed repairs in computer system as they are finished
- Applies discounts and coupons in accordance to instruction from management
- Verifies dollar amounts for repairs and takes necessary steps to correct any differences in accordance to standards set forth from management
- Prepares repair invoices verifying necessary technician documentation, adds additional documentation as directed for extended warranty payment or other notes, and confirms correct totals for payment prior to printing for advisors and cashiers
- Reconciles payment from extended warranty companies and receives authorization to adjustment them accordingly
- Assists with any clerical needs as directed by management
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Warranty management experience required
- Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or Porsche strongly preferred
Our most successful employees don't have super powers, but they do own their work and relationships with their teams and customers from beginning to end. We have tremendous growth paths to support your career growth.
- Strong organization
- Follow up skills and organization of time is very critical
- Enjoys building rapport easily
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent accuracy and the drive to deliver only accurate and correct details
- Be able to retain large amounts of information and apply in different situations
- Strong ability to function in a fast paced and highly accountable department
- To be successful in this role knowledge and experience with automotive factory warranties and CDK is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits after 90 days include: Medical - HMO or High Deductible PPO HSA, Dental, Vision, Company Sponsored Life Insurance, 401K and more
- Paid vacation time
- Hourly pay will be based upon experience
- We offer comprehensive training through brand specific on-line education, one on one and classroom training
- Supportive, consistent management and a great team environment
- Work life balance
- We are an exception in the industry. We are closed for 6 Major Holidays because we understand the value of our employees spending time with their loved ones.
*Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.