Retail Sales Associate
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Fleet Feet Roanoke is a locally-owned and operated business that has been a staple in the Roanoke community for the past 17 years. Our focus and main goal is to help the Roanoke community to become a healthier and more active place. We are in the business of changing lives. We are seeking people who have a passion for lifetime fitness, who enjoy serving others, and who are capable of providing consistently superior customer experiences.
As an Outfitter, you are a key contributor to our brand’s success. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or keep going. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Proactive learner and sound decision maker
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by outfitting each customer that walks through the door
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- Employer paid health insurance and 401K match available for all full-time employees
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Work in a community focused environment
- Free Training Programs, Free Fleet Feet Running Club Memberships, race entries, product discounts and gear from vendor partners
- Passionate team members
- Wear running shoes to work
- Closed Sundays
- Option to work 4 10-hour shifts with 3 days off, or work 5 days with 2 days off
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!