- $32K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Health Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Luxury Designer and Manufacturer of belts and handbags
Company seeks an individual with a desire to work in both retail and wholesale within the fashion industry. Customers include men’s and women’s major department and specialty stores around the country and Canada. This position is based on the west side of Atlanta. This individual will work with two others. Job is heavily sales and administratively oriented.
- Administrative and clerical duties related to customer orders and issues
- Customer support
- Canvasing for new accounts
- Assist in producing marketing materials for trade shows and events
Required Skills and Background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a very fast paced environment
- Have great organizational & excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to interface with customer base
- Have a professional appearance
- Live within a 30-minute drive to the West Side.
If you are entrepreneurial, hardworking and like action where no day is the same, please reply.