Facilities Technician - 2nd shift (2 PM- 10 PM)
- $25.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Just Salad is looking for a Facilities Technician with experience in the restaurant industry. Under the direct supervision of the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Technician will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on restaurant facilities and equipment throughout the New York City area. If you have prior experience in a facilities role, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
- Perform HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as needed
- Complete preventive maintenance schedule
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel
- Keep an open line of communication with all teams, keeping everyone updated with repair work
- Maintain inventory of equipment and tools
- Perform other tasks as necessary
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience using and maintaining hand tools
- Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to work well with a team and alone
Just Salad is home to the reusable bowl, the fastest service in town, and 10 items under $10.
We are a value-based brand known for our high quality ingredients, reusable bowls, and fast service. Healthy for everyone is our tagline and guiding mantra.
With over 30 locations globally, we make healthy happen by serving food that inspires an easy and well-balanced lifestyle. Just Salad offers made-to-order salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, smoothies and soups- we have something for everyone!
Learn more about us at justsalad.com
Join our team!
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.