- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Overview: Interacts with fellow chefs and managers, staff members and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure that the restaurant’s guests are having an exemplary dining experience. Also engages in preparing and cooking foods under the direction of the Sous Chef and the Executive Chef.
- Complies with occupational, health, and safety standards.
- Follows the methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods.
- Ensures food is prepared in a prescribed manner as dictated by the chef and/or sous chef.
- Mixes sauces in the prescribed manner as dictated by the chef and/or sous chef.
- Sets up workstation based on pars established by the chef and by the station set-up sheets.
- Tests cooked foods by tasting and smelling them.
- Ensures foods are stored and kept at proper holding temperatures through the use of thermometers.
- Drives the customer relations management system by ensuring that all such orders are handled correctly.
- Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Completes all closing requirements as directed by the chef and/or sous chef.
- Follows guidelines as outlined in the company handbook.
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.