Administrative Assistant DTLA
- $13.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Administrative Assistant - Advertising & Marketing
We are a growing Digital Marketing agency based in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. We specialize in brand identity, web development, social media marketing, and technology integration for small business and fortune companies. We are the misfits. We are the engineers that don’t belong at engineering firms. We are the designers and innovators that craft a vision. We are the businessmen and women that see numbers through creativity.
The Company: The Sulfur Group transcends typical boundaries to deliver our clients with extraordinary results. We believe that all it takes to ignite a brand is a single spark.
- Our clients are in all industries from hospitality to beverage, law and medical
- We brainstorm often to come up with radical solutions for clients
- Our passion is disrupting markets
- We hate convention and boring projects
- Our core competency is being creatively technical
The Position: We’re seeking a responsible and diligent Administrative Assistant, to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to Directors and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities. A workday is never the same as the next so candidates must be able to adapt quickly.
The pay range we’re offering is $13-$16/hr. Flexible depending on experience and qualifications.
- We also offer bonuses and commission
- We offer meal plan/free food
- We offer travel reimbursements
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Must not be affected by a client’s celebrity status
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Understands that Google is a valuable resource
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficient with Apple products
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint, in particular), Google apps, and Keynote
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- College Degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary a plus
- Understanding of creative programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, or Cricut a plus
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes notes
- Write and distribute prompt email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise for executive and senior employees to handle requests and queries
The Location: The Sulfur Group is based in Downtown Los Angeles, California. This is a great place to live and work because the creative energy is unlike any other, the food scene is growing incredibly, LA is the major business hub for the west coast (we’re in the financial district, right above the 7th St Metro Station.
Why Should Candidates Apply?
- Work with one of the leading influencer marketing firms in LA
- Attend industry-specific events and workshops
- Reasonable and flexible hours
- Be part of history
- Participate in exciting company verticals + horizontals