Mechanical Project Manager or Engineer (HVAC)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
ACIES Engineering was established by a small group of engineers with diverse professional experience and knowledge within the field of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection. Backed by a skilled staff and experienced team leaders, ACIES Engineering was founded and incorporated in March 1999. Recognized for completing projects under budget and ahead of schedule, ACIES Engineering has extensive experience with projects covering a range of building types, i.e. commercial/retail centers, residential work, restaurants, office TI/complexes, and hotels.
ACIES Engineering professional expertise spans through:
- Engineering studies and feasibility reports
- Building system surveys
- Schematic design development and presentation
- Construction documentation
- Value engineering
- Construction administration and management
- Energy management enhancement
You can find out more about ACIES Engineering by visiting our web site at: www.acies.net
AUTOCAD EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Summary of Position:
Assists Principals with all aspects of the project from proposal to final engineered design.
Assists with the preparation of design drawings by performing:
- Site surveys
- Title 24 calculations
- Ductwork design and layouts
- Load calculations
- Control diagram designs
- Product specifications
- Plumbing Design
Assists project engineer by organizing details of construction drawings and responding to construction administration items as they arise.
Conducts quality control checks of construction documents with project engineers.
Coordinates with Architects, Structural, Civil and Electrical Engineers.
Additional Information for Position
- At least 1 year of experience in a comparable job or in a related position as a drafter, civil engineering technician or related occupation preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Windows operating system required.
- Revit experience a plus!
- Knowledge/experience with California construction and city codes preferred.
- Field construction experience preferred.
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Excellent benefits and 401K.
- You must be authorized to work in the US and have supporting documentation.