Dim Sum Chef - Los Angeles
Tao Group Los Angeles, CA
- $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Prepare cold foods. Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Monitor food quality while preparing food. Set-up and break down work station.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.