- $15.50 - $16.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you a team player who’s open to learning new things? Are you looking to break into the restaurant/service industry? Do you want a job where you can get your hands dirty and where you can be yourself?
As a Service Team Member, you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife. You will be empowered to make your own decisions that create authentic experiences for our guests. You must be a true team player, willing to go above + beyond to keep your store running smoothly.
- Ensure all food on the front line meets food safety + quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, lobby, bathrooms + patio area. Restock utensils, napkins, beverage station + bathrooms
- Opening and closing duties needed to set-up and break down front line area
- Demonstrate proper food handling
- Stay knowledgeable of our changing salad menu to effectively communicate all ingredients to guests including critical dietary information
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of online-ordering (OLO) pick-up area
- Operate POS register
- Greet guests, guide the customer journey and resolve guest issues
- Food, Hospitality and/or Customer Service experience
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick + adaptable learner
- Excellent collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- A knack for delivering personable customer service and connecting with guests everyda
- All applicants MUST be 18 years or older
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
We are strong and growing through Covid-19!
sweetgreen is strictly following all state mandated risk and safety guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe. Come be a part of our growing family!
sweetgreen reached a goal of donating 300,000 meals to hospital workers through the Sweetgreen Impact Outpost Fund during Covid-19. Our mission of impacting and leaving people better than we found them is thriving!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.