Service Team Leader / Service Manager/ Restaurant Manager
- $11.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you ready to join and lead a successful restaurant beside a founding team of talented and experienced entrepreneurs?
We are looking for Service Team Leaders (STL’s) that are mission driven and have the unique ability to lead others in a way that makes them say, “I want to be the next Service Team Leader!”
Just Salad (www.JustSalad.com) is a healthy, fun and delicious fast-casual restaurant brand and New York's favorite destination for fresh and quick made-to-order meals. Cattell Street Brands is their first franchise partner in the U.S. In July we opened our first location in Raleigh and we will be opening additional locations in the Triangle and in Charlotte.
You will be invited immediately to our next open house date to interview for one of our open positions. We are hiring for ALL positions and no experience is necessary, but a fantastic personality is a MUST!
Where: 4025 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh, NC 27607 (our restaurant in the Marketplace at Lake Boone, 10 minutes from NC State Campus)
Employee compensation & benefits include:
- FREE HEALTHY MEALS. While working at Just Salad get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
- $11 to $13 per hour (based on experience)
- Opportunity for pay increase in first 30 days with performance review
- FLEXIBLE HOURS. Perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
- Multiple career paths and promotion opportunities
- CULTURE. We recruit and train all teammates along our core values, focusing on communication and community above all else.
- Strong training, mentoring and more
What's a day in the life like being on our team?
- Burn an average of 908 calories per shift
- Help an average of 450 people feel good every day by eating delicious healthy food while reducing waste and saving money
- Save over 75,000 pounds of plastic every year, through our reusable bowls and proudly the world's largest restaurant reusable program
- Learn something new every day in one of the most innovative restaurants in the food industry
Your career path is up to you!
As our employee, you will be joining a dynamic and ambitious team of restaurant entrepreneurs who are united in our mission to serve delicious, healthy and affordable food.
Learn what it takes to deliver solid business results at a leading healthy fast-casual restaurant. We provide great training and career opportunities with unlimited upward growth potential for you.
We provide strong development and promotion programs and no set waiting periods for promotion to keep you from moving up.
Service Team Leaders assist Restaurant Team Leaders with:
- Promoting an exceptional restaurant culture
- Recruiting, onboarding, training and coaching teammates
- Ensuring the staff's compliance with all policies, standards, procedures, DOH code and overall cleanliness
- Understanding overall profitability including food and beverage costs
- Administrative tasks including scheduling, inventory count and payroll