RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
The Azoff Restaurant Group presently seeks a General Manager to oversee operations of the legendary Nate ‘n Al Delicatessen, a Beverly Hills institution since 1945. This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic, entrepreneurial minded leader to take responsibility for a classic restaurant and assist in the development of a new Nate ‘n Al Delicatessen, slated to open in early 2020.
- Oversee all aspects of restaurant operations to ensure excellence in guest service, hospitality and food quality
- Provide effective leadership for management and culinary teams by being engaged in daily operations, providing direction and support to achieve goals
- Drive financial performance of the restaurant by maximizing revenues and controlling COGS, labor and expenses
- Provide a positive work environment for staff members by giving them the tools they need to be successful with open, honest and direct communication
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, food safety and perform needed repairs and maintenance in a timely manner
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to implement systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective operations
- Outstanding leadership, dynamic personality and the passion to create a culture rooted in hospitality
- Effective communication, delegation and the commitment to grow and develop talent
- Professional maturity, sense of urgency and the constant desire to achieve excellence
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative drive and savvy marketing awareness
- Solid understanding of and ability to create financial statements, budgets and inventories
- Proficiency in computer skills, POS systems, scheduling, ordering and accounting platforms and software
- Industry leading compensation package based on experience and qualifications
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Vacation, PTO and flex scheduling according to business needs
Applicant must possess a minimum of five (5) years management experience in a full-service, high volume, quality driven restaurant and a valid food handler’s license or ServSafe certification. Knowledge and passion for the art of delicatessen fare is desired. The ability to operate a successful restaurant and host a party each and every shift is absolutely necessary.