MOBILE COACH DRIVER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN/part time driver to transport patients to and from outpatient behavioral health appointments.
- Transports patients to and from the Program on a daily basis.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Program Director.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Valid Texas Driver License
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Works well with others, has good interpersonal skills and good judgement, is flexible and able to work in a team environment, is capable of multi-tasking, and has a desire to work with adults. At least 25 years of age. Passes background check regarding driving record and lack of criminal record. Must maintain his/her legal driving rights as a condition of employment.
- Preferred Qualification
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits