Patient Access - Medical Center Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Coordinates the collection of estimated patient liabilities, prior to discharge or services rendered.
- One year of exp in a hospital or insurance or office environment.
- Ability to interpret and generate written correspondence.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Prior experience with public contact and good communication skills required.
- Researches availability of financial assistance programs and/or charity when applicable.
- Works in tandem with state and personnel from other departments.
- Handles patient inquiries and assists to resolve issues and/or concerns.